Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- 1 chopped cabbage
- 4 large diced sweet potatoes
- 1 whole garlic diced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups beef stock
- Begin by cooking your sweet potatoes in the beef stock.
- Allow them to spend some time softening.
- When that is done, take your garlic and sauté it in the butter.
- Then add in your cabbage and allow it to cook in this mixture.
- Combine the contents with the sweet potatoes and beef stock and season to taste.
- Serve hot when the flavors have all melded together.
- To compliment this meal, you might look into serving it with some fresh baked bread and butter or even add a little sour cream in the center to add a rich and creamy flavor that your family will love.